Friday 16 September 2011

Streaming music in iTunes - Change default opening program?

When i open streaming mp3s from firefox, they open in iTunes. This is annoying as iTunes always adds the mp3 to my library, which i dont want, I just want to listen to it once! How can i change the default opening program of streaming mp3s from firefox? I'm using Mac OS X, and i have tried setting mp3s to open with VLC using the get info dialogue, but they still open from the net using itunes. It is not possible to save the mp3s from the internet to my hard drive.
Streaming music in iTunes - Change default opening program?
Change the open with program. U can right click and then click on the file and click open with and then click on the program or u can right click on the file and click on properties then click on change right next to where it says open with and then click on the program. Either way works. Hope my answer helped!