Wednesday 21 September 2011

How do you change the program you watch videos on your computer?

I was just uploading videos onto my computer. I currently watch them on Quick time player. I accidentally pressed the Button on the bottom to always use this program when watching videos.



How do i undo what i did? I do not always want to use that program.



Thanks so much for any help !!

I'm not very good with computers
How do you change the program you watch videos on your computer?
Depending on the program that you are choosing to use, there will most likely be a file type association setting in the preferences subcategory. Then associate the file types accordingly.



Also you might try right clicking on a file type in question, go to Open With%26gt;Choose Program%26gt; Then select from the list of recommended programs. Also select the check box next to %26quot;Always use the selected program for opening this type of file%26quot;. If the program is not listed in the programs box, you can click on the browse button and find the exe file that you would prefer to use to open that file. Make sure in any case that the check box is checked.
  • Making my own duvet cover
  • listview bug
  •