Saturday 24 September 2011

How can I keep my desktop picture from changing?

I recently downloaded Webshots Desktop thing....and any time I want to change my desktop picture, after I start up my laptop, or after I wake it up in the morning...it always manages to change back to a Webshots picture. Without deleting or uninstalling the Webshots program....is there a way to make sure that the picture that I choose (that isn't from Webshots) stays as my desktop pictures unless I physically change it to something else?



I know how to change the desktop picture....and it does stay the picture that I choose...but somehow it changes back. The only other person that has access to my computer is my boyfriend, and he's never on it to change it. It's really starting to bug me. I really like the Webshots pictures...some of them are just so beautiful, it makes me wonder how somebody got the pictures. But anyways.....



How do I make sure that the desktop pictures stays what I want it to be?
How can I keep my desktop picture from changing?
Uninstall webshots and try set a desktop picture again. If it works then you will just have to weight up the advantages against the disadvantages.