Saturday 24 September 2011

I want to write but the computer's white "paper" on the screen always leaves me in a trance?

An then I cAn't write.





So like I used to write in a MAC and I used a writing program which display paper was notebook style. Now I have a PC and whenever I use it the blank paper gives me a brain-fart sorta thing and whatever I was I wanted to write down is gone.







Anyone's had this problem before?





Also; is there something I can do to change microsofts default white paper to some othe thing?
I want to write but the computer's white %26quot;paper%26quot; on the screen always leaves me in a trance?
Ok, well it's hard to say for sure as you have not said which application your using. Assuming that you are using MS Word you can add background patters or even images to write over. Just click on 'Format' in the drop down menus and select Background. Play around with that and you should be able to overcome this problem.



Other then that I would go and see a doctor about your problem (if not already). You may have some underlying medical condition you don't know about and you may be able to get help for it.
I want to write but the computer's white %26quot;paper%26quot; on the screen always leaves me in a trance?
its because mac's are superior to pc's and you should switch back