Friday 16 September 2011

How to change the color of the paint in the program gimp?

I just got gimp, I'm having a little trouble finding that out. I'm trying to paint over a picture (editing) on gimp but it's always black. Do I need to download the color or something? Also could you post and guides to gimp aswell? Thanks a bunch!
How to change the color of the paint in the program gimp?
On the toolbar on the left, there should be two overlapping color squares. Double-click the top color and you can change it from black to whatever you want.
How to change the color of the paint in the program gimp?
The little toolbar that has the tools on it has the options below the pictures of the tools whenever you click on one. If you want GIMP tutorials, email me at lolo_in_wonderland@yahoo.com
just get photo shop or photo studio 5