Wednesday 21 September 2011

I'm trying to change my screen resolution to 32-bit and it keeps changing it back to 4-bit. why? what do i do?

I have gone to settings, and advanced, and changed the mode, but nothing works. It always goes back to 4-bit. I was using a program to delete duplicate files that had me removing system keys, but i didn't know it would do that kind of damage. HELP!!!!
I'm trying to change my screen resolution to 32-bit and it keeps changing it back to 4-bit. why? what do i do?
http://www.computerhope.com/shortcut/ie.鈥?/a>
I'm trying to change my screen resolution to 32-bit and it keeps changing it back to 4-bit. why? what do i do?
Do a system restore..to about a week before it started happing if you have windows xp go to Help then click System Restore or search it in the search bar.
Up date video card driver.
Other than the system restore, you can run your system recovery disk and use repair function. The recovery should restore the driver (your display card driver).
Reinstall the drivers for your video card, go to the control panel, click on system and device settings. Remove your video card and reboot, it should ask you to reinstall the drivers for your video card. If you need the drivers and arent sure where they are, you can always go to the manufacturers web site and download them for the model of your computer.