Wednesday 21 September 2011

Change GYM Program to more than 3 days???

I am looking to change up my gym program to more than 3 days a week, because I am not seeing results.

I am trying to get toner and more cut and leaner, but Im already close just not close enough, Im 6 feet 175, but trying to get tighter, would increase my cardio workout to 4 or maybe 5 days a week, show any improvement or would it be unneccasary?



My workout now consists of basically upper body cardio and lower body weights , an overall whole body workout 3 days a week,

How can I change my program to get cutter and tigher, I've heard cabling, but I havent really felt comfortable doing cable machines, because I feel I'm not doing them right,



Also are their any advantages to machines versus free weights when it comes to being tighter and leaner, I have always felt smoother and in control by using machines and have stayed away from free weights



Any insight from professionals would be helpful



Also, random thought, I want to have basketball player arms, lean and ripped, HOW?
Change GYM Program to more than 3 days???
One thing that will help you lose weight: a colon cleanse. I was one of those who did not believe in them until I tried it. And I tried a few until I found a great one that works (its all natural too! - it's just pills, but you'll detox, lose weight, and fell much, much better). You can go to

http://www.no-strss-diet-help.us and order you free trial, also you only pay $4.95 shipping and handling. Good luck!
Change GYM Program to more than 3 days???
Free weights are better. But before you add another day to your program, re-evaluate your diet plan, perhaps you are eating too much.
I came across this great product for weight loss (all nautral) and it was excellent for me (it's a detox colon cleanse). Together with a good diet and exercise I am finally happy with my body and the way I look. You should check this product at

http://www.thin-now.us , they have a free trial and you only pay $4.95 shipping and handling. A must!
I came across this great product for weight loss (all nautral) and it was excellent for me (it's a detox colon cleanse). Together with a good diet and exercise I am finally happy with my body and the way I look. You should check this product at

http://www.diet-happy.us , they have a free trial and you only pay $4.95 shipping and handling. A must!