Friday 16 September 2011

I can't get Myyahoo back to my home page. changing Internet opps wont do it as it has in the past. what up?

I have always gone to internet options and changed yahoo as my home page when I somehow changed it inadvertently I want myyahoo to be my home page and it has worked in the past. Not now. I downloaded %26quot;Bearshare%26quot; to try to get an answer for my lost product key for Microsoft office 2003 as a friend suggested but after I downloaded the program, I found out I couldn't get the answers I needed. That's when I discovered my Homepage had changed to their's. Now I can't change it back. I have changed. I deleted the whole/all programs from my %26quot;change/add%26quot; programs section to no avail. Maybe their is a yahoo site that will actually ask if I want yahoo as my default setting/home page but I can find it. Any suggestions? I could always just make myyahoo a bookmark location but that's such a pain.
I can't get Myyahoo back to my home page. changing Internet opps wont do it as it has in the past. what up?
reinstall your yahoo as it will ask you if you want it as your home page and default search engine