Wednesday 26 October 2011

Web browser always displays "Under construction".?

Several computers in my class room suddenly can not be used to browse *ALL* websites (while several computers are working properly). If I try to go to www.yahoo.com for example, web browsers display: %26quot;Under construction%26quot;. This problem never occurs before. I never install or uninstall program, or change firewall settings. I curious, there is a virus or worm or something like that.



Specification: Windows XP Pro SP2, ZonaAlarm, Web browsers (IE, FireFox, and Mozilla).
Web browser always displays %26quot;Under construction%26quot;.?
this could be a virus or trojan that is directing your web browser to a %26quot;under construction%26quot; page.



I suggest using a good virus scanner to scan all the affected computers.
Web browser always displays %26quot;Under construction%26quot;.?
have virus or website is being worked on
  • hair ideas
  • myspace
  •