Friday 7 October 2011

I just installed MS Office 2003 on my computer.When I try to open saved documents I get an error message.?

Error message as follows:

%26quot;You may be encountering this message because an anti virus program is not allowing the file to open...%26quot;

I know there is a way to allow certain programs to always be safe but I am not sure where to make the change. I am running XP on my computer.
I just installed MS Office 2003 on my computer.When I try to open saved documents I get an error message.?
You can disable the anti virus program then use MS Office. If that does not work, try uninstalling the program and reinstalling it, specifying whatever properties are needed. Then if a window does come up stating that the program is blocking Office, disallow it from doing so. Good luck!
I just installed MS Office 2003 on my computer.When I try to open saved documents I get an error message.?
Do you have installed any antivirus in the computer. If yes, did you click on block a file alert msg from the antivirus. Try installing the program in safe mode.