Wednesday 26 October 2011

Issues with the program gimp?

I'm using gimp-2.6 and it worked fine for a few days, but today I used it to try to work on a project, and when I went to use the color tool a message comes up saying that %26quot;gimp-2.6.exe has stopped working%26quot; followed by %26quot;A problem caused the program to stop working correctly. Windows will close the program and notify you if a solution is available.%26quot; I ran the program again once it closed and used all the tools, but when it came down to changing colors with hue saturation and such this error always comes up. Is it something I can do to stop this? I really need this program. If it helps to know I'm running a Vista.
Issues with the program gimp?
Hi Charles H,



If your 2.6 is unstable on your machine, try a slightly older version, or find out if you're running the latest (2.6.6):

http://gimp-win.sourceforge.net/stable.h鈥?/a>



This page has 2.6.6, the latest version, plus in the right column, it shows a link for older versions.



Best regards,



subexpression
Issues with the program gimp?
Mines does exactly the same thing. It's always when I'm about to use the brightness/contrast option. I'm also using Vista. I wish I knew of a way to help you out with this problem. It's so annoying.
  • how to put numbers on keys
  • hair treatment
  •