Friday 7 October 2011

I have this problem with being high maintenance so i wrote a poem about it

for example i was totally set on dropping this whole account and going back to an old one and putting this poem in there.. but this one was automatically signed in and it didn't seem that easy to sign out. not east enough.. i didn't see it the millisecond i got there, and it's always changing and blah blah blah.. just read the poem



slow internet.. blah blah blah.. it's how i am. like i said.. read the f**kin poem



High Maintenance



sparatic

xavier

U



spotless t-shirt

common dude

the right stuff

the right wear

topless girls everywhere

some with clothes though

gotta mix it up

but girl you better be soft to the touch

or numb too

i like that as well

gotta mix it up too, there as well

wake boarding

sewer dancing

what is sewer dancing

I don't know, but i guess we'll see

I really want it

that's what i need

Some say i got a problem in my head

but i don't know

I guess that's how i was fed

what i need is to just relax

but dude could you please shoot me some cash

table wax

in my hand

gonna spread this out

and be the man

spotting everyone i don't want to see

this world was made for me





(ok ok that's my problem you haters .. i'll explain it a little more and post this in mental heath as well)



here's some more signs.. like if i'm looking for food lets say.. and it's not quick easy to make stuff that i want. i'll eat sh*t or nothing if there is not sh*t to eat.. just to spite my parents



i'll write crappy and feel it's impossible without the right paper and pen and conditions.. baby conditions.. you better believe conditions



i won't clean around the house.. i would.. but it would have to be all me an no one touched anything.. because they always do and it drives me nuts.. it just ruins the whole program



there is another side to this too. i would do the same for anyone else.. obviously.. of course i would



like i love being pampered.. but if someone acts that way i love it too and like to be a slave.. so whatever take it as you want.. for the people that read this in mental heath.. do you understand it and know it and know what it is and what i can do without brash or harsh .. shi*t
I have this problem with being high maintenance so i wrote a poem about it
It sounds like you have a lot of rules and rituals you have to follow in your life e.g not writing without specific equipment and/or conditions etc This might become a bit obsessive at times, you would know better than me. I would suggest you seek help to address these issues. You cannot live your life by rules.



Good luck