Wednesday 26 October 2011

How do i get stepmania to let me press 3 or more arrows at a time?

I play songs on stepmania that, for instance, have an up-stream and a left and down combo during the stream. I always miss them tho because for some reason stepmania won't let me press more than 2 at a time. I know it will somehow though because on my other computer it did. I've already looked thru the options and it duznt say anything. Is there anything in the configuration program settings i can change maybe??
How do i get stepmania to let me press 3 or more arrows at a time?
No, this is a hardware limitation. Your keyboard was wired in such a way that does not allow for more than 2 simultaneous inputs (at least, not more than 2 simultaneous arrow inputs).



There is nothing you can do other than buy a new keyboard, or bind your left-down-up-right keys to something other than the arrow pad (like 4-5-6-8). Binding to different keys may work, but your results may vary.



Hope this helps.