Friday 7 October 2011

How do you know when to find a new life dream?

I have always had the same career goal, and I tried to go to unversity so i could acheive my goal, but i don't think i picked a very good program for my goal. Now other things are starting to intrest me more because i feel like I have more of a chance at them. if i changed my program would it be like quiting, and do you think i would regret it for the rest of my life? can anyone relate?
How do you know when to find a new life dream?
sounds like your going through a phase most people go through while in college. at the end of the day, college is suppose to be a learning experience, just cause you started out down one path does not mean you need to keep heading in the direction. the only advice i can give you is do something or study something that excites you, if you do, you will never have any regrets....only smiles! good luck!