Wednesday 26 October 2011

I keep hearing about digital backgrounds instrad of using the traditional muslin backdrops.?

Where are the reputable places for buying these? I just want the kinds where if my subject is against a white backdrop, I could go into the computer program and simply change it to pink. How would I find this software and how much is it? Free is always good! :)
I keep hearing about digital backgrounds instrad of using the traditional muslin backdrops.?
Go to http://www.bhphotovideo.com and do a search for digital juice, they have all kinds of digital backgrounds for everything that you can imagine. You can also do green screen, but that is pretty advanced, but you can always do a yahoo search, and someone will have a beginners procedure for you.

Ed
  • Making my own duvet cover
  • linux web hosting
  •