Wednesday 26 October 2011

How do I change a picture to JPEG format for my cell phone?

I have the new Samsung d-807, and I want to put pictures from the internet, but it always says the image isn't valid, and needs to be changed from bitmap to JPEG format. Is there a program i can get to convert? or a free website for JPEG wall papers?
How do I change a picture to JPEG format for my cell phone?
thre best free way and no hassle downloading is a program already installed in your computer, Paint. Start%26gt;programs%26gt;accessories%26gt;paint.... Load your picture, if you wanna minimze it a lil so it will fit in your phone, go to Image%26gt;Strech/Skew. Then to convert it got o File%26gt;Save as%26gt; and change the file type to jpg. :-)
How do I change a picture to JPEG format for my cell phone?
There's a free software program that does many things in fairly simple ways, including changing picture formats the way you need. It's called Irfan View. You can download it, always free at http://irfanview.com/ . The developer keeps improving it and issuing new versions as needed. I don't think you'd be disappointed.