Friday 7 October 2011

The date on my computer is always 1 hour behind no matter how many times i change it! What do I do?

Im guessing it was since the clock went forward.... but the time on my Pc is always 1 hour behind! Its so annoying and often makes me miss my programmes when i forget that the time is wrong.



I adjust it by right clicking on the time and selecting %26quot;Adjust date/time%26quot;. It adjusts to normal for about 2 days and then switches back again!



What do I do to make it permanent?



Thankk-you x
The date on my computer is always 1 hour behind no matter how many times i change it! What do I do?
It sounds like a time zone problem. Go to Adjust Date/Time and select the Time Zone tab. Make sure you're in the right zone and that the box on the bottom is checked (for adjusting for daylight saving time).
The date on my computer is always 1 hour behind no matter how many times i change it! What do I do?
Make sure you have the correct time zone selected for where you are cause if it is wrong the computer recognizes that and sets it to what it thinks is right you can do that right in the same spot you adjust the time.
change the battery on motherboard.
You must adjust time zone m- it should be:GMT - 06.00 (USA, central time)
maybe change the time zone...
Change your time zone.



Or you could change the battery on the Motherboard (they look like watch batteries)
try changing your time to fit your area such as i am from sc so i use Eastern Standard time...or you can try changing the time like you have been and then restarting your computer to see if that will work. good luck!!!