Wednesday 26 October 2011

Changing High Schools?

I'm in the IB (International Baccalaureate... it's like taking all AP classes) program at my high school here and I absolutely hate it. I had to transfer to a different school and I don't have very many friends. The work is hard, and I moved in to a very rich school and I always feel like I am not enough. All of my friends from middle school went to a different high school. This one is a lot closer to my house, and I think I would do much better there. I miss all my friends, and I think I may be depressed. I've talked to both my parents about changing but they give me a bunch of crap about how I'm not going at my full potential and that this whole thing is just about my friends. My mom says that I can think about it my sophmore year, but I don't think I can handle 3 more quarters. How can I convince them to let me change back?
Changing High Schools?
Don't change . Listen to your parents.