Wednesday 26 October 2011

Is there a program online I can use to solve an equation like this?

I'm currently playing a videogame that has a bunch of objects available for different values and I figured out an math problem to see which object is best to use.



1728a=864b=144c=72d=12e=4f=3g=2h



I'm calculator illiterate and the values that are part of the variable change regularly. Is there a program that I can just input this equation and then put in a variable so that it will solve it for me, so I always know which game item is always the best buy?
Is there a program online I can use to solve an equation like this?
nope you will have to use your brain
Is there a program online I can use to solve an equation like this?
That particular problem has infinitely many solutions. Are you looking for the least values? Then it's

a = 1

b = 2

c = 12

d = 24

e = 144

f = 432

g = 576

h = 864