Wednesday 26 October 2011

My computer won't uninstall any program?

There's something wrong with my computer. IT won't uninstall any program and when i click uninstall again, it says wait until another program is finished uninstalling or changed.

Everytime my computer starts and shutdown, it always says configuring updates. IT also says that my computer is unprotected when I do have protection installed.



When I open PDF files, adobe reader always freezes. It's so slow and when I scroll down, it freezes and says not responding.



What's wrong with my computer?!! ANy advice please help! Thanks for answering guys!



I tried uninstalling different programs just to make sure.
My computer won't uninstall any program?
Are you getting a pop-up telling you your computer is unprotected? If so, the next time it pops up, write down the name of it and do an internet search on it. Look for an anti-spyware program that says it will remove that spyware program specifically. So search for something like this....



anti-virus 2010 spyware removal



Just replace anti-virus 2010 with whatever the name of the popup is you get. If you are getting one.



If you are not getting a popup, go into the control panel and check your windows security center. What does it say? Protected or not? Firewall on or not? What type of anti-virus/spyware are you using? AVG and Avast are too good ones that are free. Malwarebytes is a good tool to use to get rid of viruses already on your computer.



You can also try to restore you computer to an earlier point. Go to start%26gt;all programs%26gt;accessories%26gt;system tools%26gt;restore.



I would install and use AVG. Search for AVG and download it from a good site like cnet. It's free and works good.
My computer won't uninstall any program?
1.A very simple solution is to download an uninstaller.

http://www.keep-pc-clean.com/

make sure you boot in safe mode

run RegTool%26gt;click PRO manager.

One minute to get rid of it.