Wednesday 26 October 2011

Is there a way to change the type of font a word program uses as default?

I use a word processing software called Angel Writer, and it's very similar to Misrosoft Word... Anyway, I HATE times new roman font and every time I copy and paste words to it, it does them in times new roman size 12 and I really need the font to always be Verdana size 10. There is a HUGE difference, and I can't deal with this...



Please don't tell me crap like %26quot;just use that font%26quot; or %26quot;get a new word software%26quot; just answer the question, thank you. I really need to know how the change the default font on that program, so if anyone knows, please help. Thanks.
Is there a way to change the type of font a word program uses as default?
Looked all over for more in depth info on Angel Writer, but not much. I am going to guess from the screen shot I looked at, that you might find the options to change the normal template used from the File Menu unless there is a Preferences/Options under Tools.



I think Word use to ask or have you save any changes to the normal.doc. Memory may be faulty there, but that is the default file opened and is where fonts, colors, sizes, page margins were defaults you were able to set.



Might experiment with it under File%26gt;Page Layout or similarly named path. Or, look under the Help file (F1) or click the Help Menu at top.



Ron.