Wednesday 26 October 2011

Changing careers from Human Resources to Finance?

I received my Bachelors in HR %26amp; I am discovering that I do not like the field at all. But I always had an interest in Finance %26amp; even in school I easily understood Finance and Accounting. I worked as an assistant in Finance for about 8 years prior to my NEW job in HR. I will be starting my Masters program in Finance next year.



How can I go about switching careers from HR to Finance with little to no experience in Finance?
Changing careers from Human Resources to Finance?
You have already worked as an assistant for 8 years in Finance and now that you are going to qualify By doing Masters programme in the same, stands in good stead with you for a career shift. Confidence level should be high and have no doubts at anytime in between. Don't waver, that is essential for shifting careers with a lot of self confidence as your academic career will speak for you.

VR
Changing careers from Human Resources to Finance?
Stay at HR. From what I've seen on various sites, a lot of guys are looking for friends at Benefits.
  • msdn
  • kids hair
  •