Saturday 4 June 2011

What is the study abroad program like at Edinboro University?

I%26#039;m attending Edinboro University of Pennsylvania in the fall, but I%26#039;ve always wanted to study abroad and plan to do so my junior year. I was going to transfer to Arcadia University because they have an excellent study abroad program, but I%26#039;d much rather not deal with all of the hassle of changing schools. Does Edinboro have a good program? Would I be able to study in France?|||You are attending a university, and you are asking HERE if they have an exchange program?





TRY GOING TO THE UNIVERSITY STUDY ABROAD OFFICE. It%26#039;s a lot better information and much more convenient than asking a bunch of strangers from around the world, most of whom haven%26#039;t even HEARD of your school.





Heck! I%26#039;m from NEW YORK and have never even heard of it! I thought you were misspelling the University of Edinburgh in Scotland!





(I%26#039;m not even sure there IS such a school!)