Saturday 4 June 2011

Im Always Changing My Desktop Wallpaper?

Is There A Good Website Or Program Where I Can Get A Desktop Wallpaper From That Ill Stick With Because I Always Change Mine Because I Get Bored Of Seeing It ?|||There is one website with bundled software to do the things you like and what you are doing.





go to http://www.webshots.com/ and you will find the a good desktop software for %26quot;free%26quot; of cost





you also find many free desktops and screensavers





you can also customise the photos in your computer with it and also use it as desktop





dont forget to rate me high and select this as best answer|||you could always just find a picture you like and turn that into a desktop background..|||i dont think so lol all of em you gota sign up i think and prob spam lol.|||go to paint in accesories and draw pictures of important things to you. save it, then go to file and set as desktop wallpaper and you%26#039;re done!





i have a picture of my boyfriend on mine!|||There are alot of programs which will change your desktop background daily. I have a disk with about 50 different photos of the Washington DC area.|||I%26#039;m the same I%26#039;ve got a picture of a white feather on my desktop at the mo....simple but good background|||www.desktopwallpapers.co.uk|||Find a good photo of your family or pet. Or you could always put a picture of yourself, then if you can%26#039;t stand that you can%26#039;t stand anything|||Have u heard abt deodownloader??


enter a wallpaper site name and it will download all for u, I use it and have more than 4 gb of wallpapers tht i distribute to friends.


One of the best wallpaper site is http://interfacelift.com/wallpaper/


well u can check here for other stuffs





http://avonla87.googlepages.com/home|||if its your thing i always download stuff free from sexydesktop.co.uk plenty of quality pics of gorgeous celebs and change when i get bored but generally just rotate around a few favourites.|||Picture of the Day is a very highly rated(5/5) freeware program ,allowing selection of a favourite site as the download source.http://www.freewarefiles.com/program_2_1鈥?/a>