Saturday 4 June 2011

My computer always asks me what program I want to open a program with?

Whenever I try to open a program, such as Firefox or LimeWire, I get a small box that says %26quot;Choose which program you want to open _________ with%26quot; I have tried resetting the defaults for my programs and I have tried changing the default opener for file types, nada. I need some serious help, I can barely get through the day without punching my computer in half.|||it seems that some virus has distorted the settings on your computer. Try to run system file checker to repair system files|||where is the system file checker?


i tried to open system restore, but it asked what program to open it with!?


what is the default program for .exe files?

Report Abuse


|||try reinstalling your applications.|||Idk, but that happens to me too %26amp; it drives me nuts %26amp; I don%26#039;t know what to do.|||Use the following programs to scan your comp :





Ccleaner


AVG Antivirus + AVG Antispyware


Ad-aware 2007


Spybot Search %26amp; Destroy